The Provoker The Provoker

This sucked. At least you weren't afraid to admit

Even so, if this movie is as crap as you say it is, then why the blue fuck isn't it blammed yet!?!?!?!?!

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

Wow! I like this!

The awesome detail of the grevious wounds, and resting assured that a well known terrorist has just been served justice. I enjoyed this for ages, setting him alight, slicing his head off with an axe, blowing him to pieces with TNT and..... Having ronald mcdonald beat the crap out of him!? By the way, anyone who voted 10 for everything on this movie, or any other movie, THERE IS NO PERFECT MOVIE, SO YOU GUYS ARE REAL DUMBASSES!!!!!

Zelda: The Sacred Passage Zelda: The Sacred Passage

Were those graphics really 3D? Looked like it!

This movie suprised me, in a good way and a bad way. The good way is the graphics and humour in this. The bad way? I DIDN'T GET TO KILL LINK!!!!

PS: Mario, what are you doing here!?!?

Mega Man RPG Mega Man RPG

Kinda boring after a while...

The enjoyment dosen't quite last the length of the game, mainly bacause of repetitiveness in the combat. The lightning move occasionally got replaced by the plasma cannon, maybe you should fix that.

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

Just the reflection of an unusual FF fight

I don't understand this at all. Is there a REASON the people in this game are trying to kill this "aim guy"? Your character swings his sword (not hitting him, of course) and the enemy gets killed by his own attack! This makes me wonder why chrono trigger dosen't have its own collection.

PS. Speaking of which, a fight between FF and chrono trigger would be excellent

Scope Assault Scope Assault

Needs more work

The other gunners should try and shoot back. Are they waiting to get their heads blown off?

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

they dont see you. you are a sniper, gdoink

FRAG MARIO FRAG MARIO

Praise the lord!!!

I always wanted to blow that fat italian bastard's ass off, and you guys have given me the oportunity! Thank you all!!!!