Elevator Action! Elevator Action!

WOW! THIS IS FUNNY SHIT!!!

Like I said, this is funny shit! Would have been even better if you could choose the rooms yourself(Heh heh).

Icehockey: Sudden Death Icehockey: Sudden Death

WTF?

This was funny, but could have made more sense.

Bud vs. Cave Dee Bud vs. Cave Dee

...

No comment.

The Provoker The Provoker

This sucked. At least you weren't afraid to admit

Even so, if this movie is as crap as you say it is, then why the blue fuck isn't it blammed yet!?!?!?!?!

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

Wow! I like this!

The awesome detail of the grevious wounds, and resting assured that a well known terrorist has just been served justice. I enjoyed this for ages, setting him alight, slicing his head off with an axe, blowing him to pieces with TNT and..... Having ronald mcdonald beat the crap out of him!? By the way, anyone who voted 10 for everything on this movie, or any other movie, THERE IS NO PERFECT MOVIE, SO YOU GUYS ARE REAL DUMBASSES!!!!!

Zelda: The Sacred Passage Zelda: The Sacred Passage

Were those graphics really 3D? Looked like it!

This movie suprised me, in a good way and a bad way. The good way is the graphics and humour in this. The bad way? I DIDN'T GET TO KILL LINK!!!!

PS: Mario, what are you doing here!?!?

~|| Urban Ruins ~|| Urban Ruins

Did I mention that I freakin' cried the first time I heard this completed? Not even joking.

Fabulous stuff as always, T.

~|| Psi - Theme song ~|| Psi - Theme song

I know I already said it, but this turned out every bit as awesome as I was hoping it to be. Those bells are just bloody fantastic every time I listen to them. =D

T-Free responds:

Great we could get this result together! Thanks!! :D

~|| Escape ~|| Escape

I think I can see what inspired this. ;)

I was already diggin' the brassy sounds in the background, but the piano melody just blends with it so well it's fuckin' unreal. This song easily made my whole day today.